Sunday, November 15, 2015

Unheard of Movement

One day, when I visited Maria, she was sitting outside, on the steps in the front of her house. As I approached her, she stopped me, and said "Allan sit here," as she patted her right hands on her right side of the steps. While she adjusted herself to make room for me on her right side. I became suspicious at her strange behavior. Why didn't she just allowed me to sit on her left side, where there were enough space to facilitate me doing so.

It was after I inquired that Maria explained to me, of a pattern she had picked up, with the unborn child. She said to me. "Allan it seems like the baby has developed an attachment to you, he knows when you are around and he reacts to your presence." She further explained: "when you come into her presence and you sits next to me on the opposite side of where the baby’s head is; he immediately moves his head to the side where you are. I was amazed at what I heard, but more importantly, I have never heard of such occurrence before.

I wanted to see for myself, if there was any truth in Maria's claims. So, I sat on the left side of Maria or on the opposite to where the fetus head was; and like Maria said, immediately, I saw a bulge appeared on her pregnant belly and that bulged slowly moved from where it was, to the side where I was sitting. I witnessed with my own eyes, the unborn baby changing to facilitate my position.

Of course, this could have just been a coincidence; I had to make sure, that this unheard of phenomenon was not just a coincidence, so at Maria's expense, I immediately went and sat on her right side, and without missing a beat, the bulge appeared on her stomach once again and I looked on in amazement, as the bulge slowly made its way back to the right, the side on which I was sitting, smuggling its head right next to me.

I was totally amazed at what I have witnessed, so I changed sides a few more times and each time, the unborn child will changing sides to ensure his head was on the same side of his Mom' s belly that I was on. And each time Maria will endure the discomfort of my simple pleasure without complaint. More than that I became more and more amazed, each time I witnessed this extraordinary phenomenon; he wanted to be next to me and this made me feel extra special

No comments:

Post a Comment